I am so incredibly and deliriously happy to introduce you to our daughter, Lilanna Song Jian. She is 9 months old, born on June 9, 2010! She is in Guangdong Province!!
I am so anxious to have her in our arms.....Hopefully by the end of May sometime.

17 comments:
Congrats!! she sure is beautiful!
Wow, what an adorable baby! Congratulations!
Yeah... a Guangdong girl... congrats...
She is so precious. Congratulations.
Beautiful!!!!
Félicitations!
Mes 2 filles viennet du Guangdong!
Je vous souhaite un bon voyage!
Wow, congratulations! Your daughter is beautyful. She is from the same orphanage as ours. We traveled to China this past December to meet our baby girl, Jiang Song Ling.
You can visit my blog at www.bientot5.blogspot.com or our website at http://deuxgarsunefille.dimensionsnet.ca . You can also send me a message, I have pictures of the orphanage that I would be happy to share with you.
Sophie
Congratulations!!! What a beauty and a treasure!
Oh what a sweet, sweet baby girl you have there! Absolutely adorable!
Congratulations!!!
She's lovely. Congratulations!
(Anonymommy from RQ)
So darling! Congratulations on your new daughter!
Aww - your baby girl is adorable! Congrats!
Trace7, RQ
What a doll! She's got some good hair! :) Congrats!
Kelly
www.jiayindesigns.com
Congratulations! She is a beautiful Guangdong baby .....my daughter is from the same orphanage! I recognized the referral photos immediately ....same background and carseat. We have had our daughter home for one year now, and have just started working on another adoption. We visited the orphanage, and it looked like they took good care of the children. You can email me, if you'd like to.
bc.crawford@charter.net
Congrats & welcome to our JC family! She is a beautiful JC Girl!!!
Sam
(mom to Kieren - JC Girl home since 12/21/05 - & Cullen)
I am so happy for you all. Lilianna is beautiful and I cannot wait to meet her.
Post a Comment