Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Arrived in Guangzhou!! Tomorrow is our Together Day with Lilianna

After three awesome but stinky hot days in Hong Kong Disneyland, we arrived in Guangzhou this evening.  Jazzy is toasted and roasted but had a wonderful time at Disneyland with her friend Kiora.  The favourite ride for both of them was Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster ride!!  Went on that one six times I think.  Anyone thinking of going, I highly recommend getting the guided tour for three hours.  We were led around the park like Royalty for three hours with front seats for the shows and no waiting access to any ride that the kids wanted.  We got to talk to Snitch and the girls LOVED it!!  Getting this little treat made the afternoon very special.  Kiora and Jazzy were quite disappointed that we could not walk past all the lines today!!

We are getting all our paperwork in order and at 2:00 pm Guangzhou time, Lilianna will finally be with us!! Goodnight sweet little peanut, this is your last night in the orphanage and may tomorrow bring you all the happiness and love that you deserve!!

Love to you all and we will send pictures tomorrow.   Goodnight......I do not think Ali and I are going to get too much sleep tonight though Jazzy is sound asleep already as she was just exhausted from the excitement of Disneyland and
becoming a big sister tomorrow.

1 comment:

China Dreams said...

Hope you are able to get some rest before the big day!

Ruby